Nope, we do vehicle recovery which means that we will collect a vehicle from a designated address and deliver to a designated address. This is because vehicle breakdown is usually covered by your insurance policy who would have national coverage 24/7.
We are happy to receive recovered vehicles that are broken down 24 hours a day.
Nope, it would need to be “like for like” unless prearranged, but does need to be an engine!
Accepted Payment Types:
– Credit Card
– Debit Card
– Bank Transfer (available on request)
– COD (Cash On Delivery by prior arrangement only)
All major Credit Cards accepted, American Express orders may require an authorisation code. If paying by cheque, the order will not be dispatched until cleared.
All engines receive as standard:
– Reground crank
– New bearings
– Reground flywheel
– New camshaft bearings
– New barrels & pistons
– Crack tested cylinder heads
– New valve guides
– New valves
– New push rod tubes
– A crack tested engine case that is inline bored for oversize bearings
– New gaskets and seals
– New spark plugs
– All threads are checked and repaired for ease of assembly
– Crankshaft end float is set by dial gauge.
All engines are tested for oil pressure, compression and leakage before delivery. We do our best to make the engine as reliable as possible and will carry out modifications where needed to make this so.